SMC Manhole Cover
SMC Manhole Cover(Sheet Moulding Compound) is one of the types of manhole cover which is made up of fiberglass and unsaturated polyester resin.
It is a one-sheet material cover that is composed of resin, fiberglass, and another chemical polymer. SMC Manhole Cover has a higher stretch resistance and bends resistance in comparison to another kind of manhole cover.
It provides better performance at testing load rating.SMC Manhole Cover can easily meet and exceed A15/B125/C250/D400/E600/F900 load rating.
Why Should You Use SMC Manhole Cover?
- Higher stretch resistance and bend resistance .
- Anti-theft, no recycle value.
- Durable service life.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-slip.
- UV-proof and V0-flammability rating.
SMC Manhole Cover Characteristics
- No Scrap And Stealing Values to avoid injury.
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Reduce Noise
- Surface Performance
Applicable Situation Of Manhole Cover
- A 50(5T) is used to apply in green belt areas, sidewalks, and other vehicle restricted areas.
- B125(12.5T) is used to apply in the sidewalk, small car, and underground parking area.
- C250(25T) is used to apply in residential and street areas where there is slow-moving traffic.
- D400 (40T) is used to apply in heavy-duty plant areas and industrial roads area.
- E600(60T) is used to apply in the container storage area and aircraft pavements.
- F900(90T) is used to apply in civil and military airfield aprons, where heavy wheel loads are imposed by aircraft.
Material Performance Of Manhole Cover
From the above table, we knew that H-SMC’s Properties are Higher than SMC-I SMC-II and SMC-III standard requests.
So H-SMC material products as manhole cover have the best loading capacity, fatigue resistance, and impact resistance.